Invoice & Billing Module
The Invoicing and Billing module is designed to manage post-paid accounts for Taxicab, Paratransit and Limousine enterprises. Post-paid services are generally established with a funding source account. Post-paid accounts, while a little more complicated, are great for business growth. These Business-to-Business (B2B) accounts often lead to exclusive business with transportation service providers.
The Invoicing and Billing module is designed to manage post-paid accounts for Taxicab, Paratransit and Limousine enterprises.
Post-paid accounts sometimes compensate for billing and administrative overhead, and sometimes higher rates can be negotiated. IT Curves has designed its billing system to deal with the complexity of B2B billing issues.
FUNDING SOURCE account SETUP
An important part of post-trip billing is setting up rates and billing terms that meet the contractual terms for each account.
- Set up specific account billing information, including name, address, contact and terms
- Set up custom fixed pickup rates and costper- distance rates specific to each account
- Rates may be set up by cost per fraction of an hour
- A fixed cancellation fee may be set up based on the account contract
- System allows limiting the tip amounts to contractual terms per account
CUSTOMER AND CASE WORKER SETUP
Some government accounts restrict post-paid accounts according to specific rules. The system is equipped to handle these rules and reduce the service provider’s risks of short payments.
- Each customer is linked with one or more funding source account
- The Medicaid ID of each customer is kept in customer records
- The customer record may contain remarks with additional rules that need to be followed for each customer
- Accounts may be restricted to a subset of drivers for service, based on driver training and other qualifications
- Customers may be associated with a case worker for authorization of service or for extending the service period