Manifest Builder Module
Manifest (Route) Builder is a user-friendly module designed to take in thousands of trips and create efficient ride-sharing routes. IT Curves’ Manifest Builder minimizes capital cost
by minimizing the number of vehicles needed and optimizes operating costs by lowering driver hours.
Manifest (Route) Builder is a user-friendly module designed to take in thousands of trips and create efficient ride-sharing routes.
Manifest Builder uses IT Curves’ patented Efficient Ride-Sharing Algorithm (ERSA) to build thousands of trips into routes, using a minimal number of vehicles and lowering operating hours. ERSA optimizes operator costs and complies with many contractual Service Level Agreement (SLA) parameters, including pick-up and drop-off windows, maximum ride times, maximum driver hours per day, and vehicle capacity.
Load and Verify Trip Data
There are multiple ways to input trip data into the system by using a set of utilities for field mapping and verifying trips.
- Load trips electronically from Excel or other tab-delimited files
- Create macros to directly import raw data without extra modification or formatting
- Trips may be booked by phone, the MARS smart phone app, or by Web Reservation
- Verify trip addresses from Microsoft Map Point and Google Maps
- Look up addresses that are not found using the map
- Maintain provider miles and verify trip distance and fare using actual and estimated values for correct cost calculation
Utilities are important in preparing the data before building routes. With these utilities:
- Quickly identify and remove duplicate trips
- Edit and correct trip data
- Combine trips from multiple providers while maintaining different contractual parameters
- Create print or digital lists of rejected trips
- Keep track of missing trips, no rides, and exclusions
- Create and maintain Locked Routes and sub-routes for a group of riders with repeating pickup and drop-off